The ¨Tianguis Mexico Magical Towns Digital, 2020¨ will include the possibility to carry out Pre-Scheduled Appointments between Buyers and Exhibitors from the state of San Luis Potosi and from the 121 Magical Towns.
- These appointments will take place on December, Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 4:55 PM
- Each appointment lasts 15 minutes
Only fully registered Buyers and Exhibitors will have access to it through the Delegate number and Delegate Password shown on the Confirmation Letter.
Each company submits a detailed Marketing Profile as part of the registration process. A search feature is available in the online appointment request system which allows delegates to research companies based on their marketing profile and then select companies with which they would like to meet.
The Appointments are scheduled on the following basis:
a) Appointments requested by both Buyer & Exhibitor (Perfect Match)
b) Buyer only requests for Exhibitors
b) Exhibitor-only requests for Buyers
The Online Directory with the Buyers and Exhibitors Marketing profiles will be available from November 20th; the deadline to complete and submit your Appointment request form is December 1st , 6:00 PM CT.
Procedure for Appointment Request
- Login to the "DELEGATE PASSPORT" using your Delegate Number and Delegate Password shown in your confirmation letter
2. Click on the button called "APPOINTMENTS REQUEST"
3. Click "ADD REQUEST" option beside each company name you would like to request (max. 60)
4. You can prioritize your list of requested companies by clicking on the "VIEW / PRIORITIZE MY REQUESTS" tab located at the left top corner. You may either use the up and down arrows in order to move them up or down on the list or assign a number priority beside each company
5. Click the "SAVE" option located on the top right corner
To view the marketing profile of a company:
1. Click the company name and then click the "VIEW PROFILE" button.
To search for companies:
1. To search for companies based on their Marketing Profile, click the "SEARCH" button
2. Enter the search criteria information on the General Criteria section or click on one the checkboxes, the system automatically refreshes the view to display you the results that match with your search
3. Click on the “SEARCH” button to hide the Marketing Profile section if you prefer